Tuesday, August 7, 2018

I will showcase 3d mockups of your app or website on an apple watch

I will showcase 3d mockups of your app or website on an apple watch












About:

Hey there! My name is Ferris and I am a top rated Fiverr level 2 seller based in the US! 

For this gig I will combine screenshots of your app/website with high quality images of an Apple Watch! 

Just simply send me high quality screenshots of your app or site that has been designed to be compatible with an apple watch!

NOTE: this is not a gig for me to design these screenshots for you, or to design you an apple watch UI for your app/site.

Please note if you prefer the watch or band to be a certain color or if you prefer a specific type of background (person's wrist, blank, nature, etc) please let me know and I'll see what I can do! 

This is the perfect way to have nice quality images of your app/site to use for social media advertising, to show on your website, for any presentations, literally for anything!

For $5 you will get:
  • 5 High Quality .Png or .Jpg Images
  • Different angles and perspectives
  • Different color watches and different backgrounds (feel free to give me your preferences!) 

Please see the extras for more! Have a great day! 

Reviews


:

:

:

:

:


No comments:

Post a Comment