Monday, August 27, 2018

I will create professional presentation design

I will create professional presentation design












About:

Looking for a professional design?

I can create an eye-catching, and special design for you including but not limited toflyer, brochure, poster, menu, presentation, catalog, invitation, signage, website and more.
High resolution JPEG file (300dpi)is included, an additionalai, pdf, or psdfile is available for extra.

Extra fast deliveryoption is available.

***Read Carefully Before Place an Order.***

  1. Please providethe exact contentfor each slide of presentation in text format
  2. One package is for 10 pages basic.
  3. Please contact me before a special order (for multiple pages, any extra additions or anything special)

I will work with you until you satisfied with your order, just feel free to let me know if you have any questions :)

Reviews


:

:

:

:

:


No comments:

Post a Comment