Tuesday, August 28, 2018

I will create forecast reports about latest fashion trends

I will create forecast reports about latest fashion trends












About:

Hey guys!

I'm a professional fashion designer who has worked with international and private labels for the past 7 years. If you're looking for inspirations, or scratching your head over what's the latest and upcoming fashion trends, I'm here to help!

I will help you create a fashion trend report based on your needs, from:

a basic trend report for the latest and upcoming trends, including colors and fabric swatches to a complete report for for the season, including latest catwalk analysis from international designers, merchandising analysis of the trendiest styles and even key items suggestions with basic flats for your to start your project.

*Please note this is only for a single gender / season. Let me know if you need more help with multiple seasons/genders/themes and we can discuss a special project! I can also do interior design/lifestyle so please let me know.

To create a report more suited to you, please provide me with as much information as you can, and be sure to include:

1. Style
2. Gender
3. Season

Feel free to contact me about the different options!

Reviews


kindeffects:Immeredith was very professional and provided a beautiful product. She was also very responsive. I look forward to working with her again in the future.

immeredith:Thank you for the review! Had a blast working on the report for Kindeffects! A patient and superbly understanding buyer who communicates her needs and requirements throughly well. Hoping to work with her in the future again!

nethmiwick:It was amazing working with Meredith! \nProfessional and classy work! Loved the report she did for me! Excellent communication from the start! \nDefinitely recommend to anyone!

immeredith:Thank you! It was an absolute joy to have worked with Neth. She's quick to respond, knows what exactly what she needs and communicates in a crystal clear manner, plus she's really friendly too! Would love to work with her again!

kindeffects:Immeredith was very professional and provided a beautiful product. She was also very responsive. I look forward to working with her again in the future.


No comments:

Post a Comment