Monday, August 27, 2018

I will try to do my best as you wish.

I will try to do my best as you wish.












About:

Hi,

Thank you for taking the time to read my application.

I am Thisuri Meegaspitiya. I am professional Power point presentation designer in Fiverr. I have a one year experiences for the making power point presentation .Because I designed the many presentation for my degree. But I am new to Fiverr. I am following My IT degree in University of Colombo.

· And I can create very impressive and beautiful slides as you think.

*provide with

o pptx and pdf model

o you will get the final file

o with animations and transitions

o color theme or black and white style

o indicate the Brand/ Company name

o indicate brand colors

o logos

o Charts (bar charts, pie charts etc.)

o Others

· And I would like to work with good people like you.

And if you have any doubts about these information, You can inform me.

Kind wishes.

Reviews


:

:

:

:

:


No comments:

Post a Comment