Tuesday, August 28, 2018

I will edit your professional powerpoint presentations

I will edit your professional powerpoint presentations












About:

Why Me?.
I offer premium presentation design – a balanced combination between color consistent templates and animated stock images that maximize the impact of the key presentation messages in a remarkable way. 
Whether it is an investor pitch deck, a training course or a corporate presentation, you receive a final product, which attracts investors, partners and clients to your project.

3 years experience is PowerPoint and Graphics Design

Main Features:
  • Stock Photos
  • Infographics
  • Modern Fonts
  • Unique and Creative Templates
  • Branding and Logo Matching Slides Deck
  • Conversion to PDF and Video format.
  • In time Delivery
  • Unlimited Revisions

Express delivery in less than 24 hours time
Want delivery in less than 24 hours? Feel free to ask for an express delivery. I can deliver your work in 6 hrs, 12 hrs and 18 hrs time frame as well. Inbox me for more details & pricing.

I also take custom orders.

Reviews


bothui11:Easy to communicate with. Fast delivery

iresha93:Highly Recommended Buyer

mikimccoy:Very easy and she understood all of my directions.

iresha93:Outstanding Experience!

mikimccoy:listens to detail and never gives up until the project is right!


No comments:

Post a Comment