Friday, August 17, 2018

I will create and design a modern powerpoint presentation

I will create and design a modern powerpoint presentation












About:

Please always contact me in the Message before Placing Order. Knowing your needs is most important for me.It also prevents theUGLY ORDER CANCELLATIONsituation! :(

1. We remember 10% of what we hear, 20% of what we read, and 80% of what we see.
2. 84% of human learning occurs visually.
3. It takes 150ms to process an image, 100ms more to attach a meaning to it, while it takes us 100s of times more to process textual information.

★★ Your visual design is IMPORTANT! ★★

The ultimate goal(s) of your presentation/materials should be to command your audience’s attention, engage them, AND motivate them to take an action.

My job is to take YOUR message and visually convey it in a way that entices, engages and moves your audience to an action

What I design:
★ Custom decks and branded materials for large businesses, start-ups, small businesses..
★ Beautiful minimal/simplistic styles that are modern while keeping in mind who the audience
★ Custom graphics, icons, other images that can be used across your digital and print materials

I am a professional designer that is creative, diligent... I provide premium design services that add value to your business.


Reviews


spencera82:Great. Responsive, friendly and professional

younessjamal:thank you so much sir Spencera, was a pleasure to work with you ;)

girishrathor:Youness exceeded my expectaitons.. as soon as I posted the order, within 2hrs he sent me a sample draft.. I provided some feedback and in few hrs had my ppt ready.. used his creativity and slides are cleaner and crisp as I wanted.. will suerly hire again

younessjamal:thank you so much, it's really cool to work with you sir :)

jmat08:Awesome job did exactly what i needed. Very quickly and professionally


No comments:

Post a Comment