Monday, August 27, 2018

I will create and design professional modern PPT slides within 24 hours

I will create and design professional modern PPT slides within 24 hours












About:

Hi there
I publish this GIG for you to help you success in your presentation :)
** EXPRESS Delivery**
**100% satisfaction guaranteed** (if you aren't I well back your money)


I am a professional powerpoint designer and I will create motivating and outstanding Powerpoint slides that will impress your audience.

***Features***

  • Use of icons and infographics
  • 4:3 Ratio + 16:9 Ratio
  • Conversion of.PPT to PDF (FREE)
  • Attachment of Audio and Video Files
  • Conversion of.PPT into video file (HD Quality)
  • 1 Day Express Delivery
  • Editing existing PowerPoint slides and improving them
  • Insertion of Charts and Graphs

ORDER NOW! If you want elegant and professionally design presentation

Please CONTACT ME me before you place an order.

If you like my service then do not forget to save my GIG by clicking "Favorite" button from Top Right Corner

All of my
Thank you for checking my gigs and add it to your favorite
Don't hesitate to contact me :-)
Best regards

Reviews


elissanew:Very friendly and flexible. We had a few rounds of revisions but appreciated the willingness to keep trying to achieve the desired result..

software_man:outstanding experience!

varakp:Excellent delivery at one shot!! Commming back for second one

software_man:Thank you so much happy to work with you and you are welcome any time, have a great day!

rymbachouche:Very motivated and helpful. Made his best to provide what was requested. Thanks !


No comments:

Post a Comment