Wednesday, August 22, 2018

I will hi I am willing to edit your video and receive suggestions

I will hi I am willing to edit your video and receive suggestions












About:

PLEASE CONTACT ME BEFORE ORDERING

Hello, Welcome to my video editing gig on fiverr.

If you are looking for an outstanding touch on your videos, you have come to the right place. 

My services include, but not limited to:
 
VIDEO EDITING

YouTube
Promotional Videos
Wedding Videos
Special effects
Video Conversion
Transitions
Slideshows
Trimming/Cutting
Joining Clip
 Slow Motion
Blurs
Royalty free music
HD quality and so much more.

AUDIO EDITING

Volume enhancing
Adding Voice Over / Background music
Cut / Join Audio Parts
Audio Syncing
Noise Removal



Important: Video editing is very complex, so please take a minute to give me a quick description of what you really want.

Reviews


:

:

:

:

:


No comments:

Post a Comment