Monday, August 20, 2018

I will create your next project

I will create your next project












About:

js-gig-main-desc ">I will be your personal designer and create a 1-page project of almost any size to your instructions and your print vendor's specs! This might be a poster, facebook profile/cover pic, letterhead, print or web ad, invitation, program, book cover, CD/DVD case, banner, point-of-purchase piece, photo edit, billboard or "other." For additional, coordinated pieces, see gig extras. Please message me if your project is complex and may require more than 1 gig to start.  Family-friendly only, please!

I am selling you a product. How the design came about is my property; the production is yours. You can keep the final pdf print ready files. As buyer, you have no rights to use my source files or to modify my design.

Reviews


dangleberry:Incredible work as always! Leah is the best. Super attentive to detail and always makes sure the customer is happy! Another successful project!

citysafari:always an excellent outcome designing with this many times repeat buyer; excited about more creativity in the future!

tonywang1:Leah designed our booklet as what we wanted, very helpful and friendly. I highly recommend citysafari.

dangleberry:Awesome work as always! Thank you!

citysafari:another wonderful experience with this many-time repeat buyer! looking forward to our next project!


No comments:

Post a Comment