Monday, August 27, 2018

I will design your power point presentations professionally

I will design your power point presentations professionally












About:

My work and Features

  • Design and recreate your powerpoint presentations
  • I Convert any format to PPT.
  • Convert PPT to PDF, Image, Videos.
  • Google slides, Google documents
  • Pecha kucha technique slides 
  • World class powerpoint presentation
  • Eye catching designs relevant to your field.
  • Modern presentation slides, infographics, mock up 
  • Immense animations and graphics.
  • Using professional & Mature fonts.
  • Add videos and audios.
  • Design your presentations 16:9, 4:3 (Full view, printable)
  • Design power point template with your logo
  • Low price
  • Unlimited revisions till you get satisfied
  • 24/7 support.

Add. service:

  • Edit your image through adobe PS
  • Convert PPT to PDF,Image, Videos
  • Reduce file size if you required.
  • I will give you printable mode if you required.
  • I will do necessary corrections / edits upto a week after delivery with free of cost.

Note:

  • Please message me before place order.
  • I strive to serve others, So i take my rating and reviews very seriously. i will work till you get satisfied.

Reviews


dgkimme:He is really kind and easy to work!

karthik066:outstanding experience. thank you

jstevefranco:Great, quick turnaround!

karthik066:outstanding experience

magicbrand:Always a reliable seller. Highly recommend


No comments:

Post a Comment