Tuesday, August 28, 2018

I will create professional power point presentation

I will create professional power point presentation












About:

With this gig I am offering Professional Power Point presentation design that includes:

  • Professional theme that matches your color preferences
  • Consistency in fonts, bullets, animations and transition
  • Images 
  • Tables and Charts

Please order appropriate gig package that meets your requirements. If you are not sure which package to order, I would be happy to discuss it, and create an custom offer for you.

Reviews


winterfield:Perfect design partner! Understood exactly what we wanted and delivered on time and to our specific requirements. Highly recommend and will do business with her again!! Excellent!

erijona:Great client, it was a pleasure !\nThank you !!

nippybryant:Erijona, helped me develop a power point for a major presentation in September. She was quick to develop the power point and made reveisions to my specificiations. Defeintely will be using her services again!

erijona:It was a pleasure working with you, great client !!\nThank you !

bengalili10:average work


No comments:

Post a Comment