Friday, August 17, 2018

I will design an attractive professional presentation or report

I will design an attractive professional presentation or report












About:

You provide me materials and data and I'll prepare an attractive professional powerpoint presentation or an attractive word/pdf report.


Powerpoint presentation: Maximum 4 slides
Word/PDF report: Maximum 2 pages.


Check out my GIG Extras for better service!

If your word/pdf report is anywhere between 5 pages to 10 pages, just order the fiverr GIG twice. Same applies to the Powerpoint presentation, if it is anywhere between 15 to 30 slides, please order the same GIG twice.

Thank you! Look forward to deliver you my services !

I will provided unlimited modifications. Your satisfaction is of utmost importance.

P.S. Please contact me prior to ordering an extra GIG of 'include relevant images'. The images I use are stock images but can be used only for certain type of organisations.

Reviews


paulabarratt:I have now used this seller a couple of times and the results have been fantastic. I definitely recommend this seller.

dangeroussbeans:Thanks for the lovely brochure​.

dangeroussbeans:Thanks for the beautiful slides!

rerascal:Sneha did an excellent job. I highly recommend her work.

eugene1985:Thanks for the great work. Appreciate it.


No comments:

Post a Comment