Thursday, August 16, 2018

I will design custom powerpoint template for brands

I will design custom powerpoint template for brands












About:

               ***Please contact me to discuss before placing an order!***
Congratulations! You have found the right gig to get a Custom PowerPointpoint template! This template will help you to create your PowerPoint presentations quickly and will effectively influence your audience. 

Seeing is believing! Check out my portfolio here:
https://goo.gl/xCDTVc

I can design CUSTOM PowerPoint template for your
✪ Brand
✪ Company
✪ Organization
✪ Institute
✪ Business

I will integrate the following elements of your brand/company etc in the template
Color Scheme
logo
website link
Graphics/Maps (If any)
HD images for background (If needed)
Video (If any)
To make it more attention-grabbing, I can also add cool animations, relevant infographics and beautiful icons

What will be the final product?
The final template will include different layouts (slides) mainly consisting of the Cover slide, Title with contents and "Thank you" slide.

Why do you need my services?
✓ Certified PowerPoint Designer
✓ I work until you are 100% satisfied!
✓ I offer MONEY-BACK services! 
✓ I offer unlimited revisions

Thank you!

Reviews


fusiontraining:Another great gig, thank you so much. Will definitely use gain :)

muhammadfaheem0:It was really a great experience working with Amanda. She clearly knew what she was looking for that made the job easier for us. Looking forward to working with her again very soon :)

kontaktvoll:Great job - really good work in short time. Very good communication. I am very happy with the result and the way to get there. If only every experience on Fiverr was like this! Thank you.

muhammadfaheem0:Many thanks for the compliments and the Tip! Looking forward to seeing you again. :)

felix75051:Very pleasant to work with. An outstanding individual and alot of patience in ensuring that his customer is HAPPY


No comments:

Post a Comment