Thursday, November 8, 2018

I will convert or create presentations with voiceovers up to 20 minutes

I will convert or create presentations with voiceovers up to 20 minutes












About:

Do you have a PowerPoint presentation that needs to be converted into a video format? For just 5 dollars, exclusively on Fiverr, I will produce a video from your presentation file or a slideshow and will synchronize your voice track to the video in just 24 hours.

I specialize in a large variety of services in multimedia production, so don’t forget to check out my extra services that will save you a lot of time and money.

I can work with almost any type of presentations files, add video segments, synchronize audio or create my own voiceover.

Reviews


kennethsanders:Affordablevoice have work with me day and night he made sure I was satisfied for the second time. He is the Best on Fiverr!!!

affordablevoice:Outstanding experience!

kennethsanders:Hello Fiverr I want you all to know that affordablevoice is the Best on Fiverr. Don't look anywhere else this is it! He will take care of all your needs voice,video,etc.. If you need a powerpoint presentation he will make sure you are satisfied and bring your vision to reality.\n\nThank You So Much Sir,\nKenneth

affordablevoice:Outstanding experience!

dpsmarketing55:Great Work


No comments:

Post a Comment