Monday, November 12, 2018

I will make outstanding presentations and infographics

I will make outstanding presentations and infographics












About:

Thank You So much for visiting my gig.
I will make beautiful,sensational, marvelous and professional presentation and info graphics for you.
 
My Services for you would be:
  1. I'll make awesome presentation and Info graphics in Ms PowerPoint ,Keynote and Photoshop.
  2. I'll include high quality graphics and illustration.  
  3. I'll include eye catching animation.
  4. I'll provide you all type of editable files including pptx,key,psd,pdf.
  5.  I'll give unlimited revision or modification until you are not satisfied and happy with my work.  

Note
For basis gig my services would be maximum 35 slide of powerpoint or keynote with animation and high quality graphics.

Reviews


veronica_phil:I'm happy with the great productive work! Great Job

zoiaasmat:Great and fast service! He's truly a Professional. Will use him again!

ahmad_farhan:had a great expereince with her!

zcantrell:Cancelled order. Seller failed to deliver on time!

smileychick80:Great! thank you so much!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment