Monday, November 12, 2018

I will use professional software and my experience to create a final product PERFECT for your business. + See More

I will use professional software and my experience to create a final product PERFECT for your business. + See More












About:

Hello! In this gig, I will make you a powerful, impactful Google Slides presentation for school, your business, work, etc. Different packages change the amount of slides you can receive, and if you get the Premium package you will not only receive the Google Slides file but a converted PowerPoint file with the same transitions and everything. The presentations use charts, statistics, photos and more to help grow your company. If you don't like how it turns out, you have unlimited revisions no matter which package you choose.

If you need me to do research, please contact me before ordering.

Please note that I do not do custom illustrations/drawings. I will attach your own drawings/illustrations, however, if you would like.

Reviews


yadiguae:Dyl! You killed it. This is amazing work. Tip coming your way.

dylansdesigns:Absolutely amazing to work with!

leros003:Amazing seller!

dylansdesigns:Outstanding Experience!

malainelea441:great job!


No comments:

Post a Comment