Sunday, November 11, 2018

I will design custom infographics and charts for ppt

I will design custom infographics and charts for ppt












About:

Looking for a Professional and Unique infographic????

YOU ARE IN THE RIGHT PLACE

  • 100% Unique and Professional Infographics
  • High Resolution images - web quality, print quality and all customised sizes available
  • Fully layered editable files. All the graphics and vectors are editable
  • Unlimited revisions until you are 100% satisfied
  • Excellent skills with Adobe Creative Suit

YOU WILL BE CHARGED EXTRA $15 FOR SOURCE AND EDITABLE FILE ( if you want to have those)

I have a bachelors degree in multimedia and design, and have 5 years experience in Graphic designing field. I ensure to deliver extraordinary info graphics according to the clients expectations. 100% satisfaction Guaranteed.


.

If you are not sure about no of points you have, No problem :) just drop me a message with your content, I will let you know  how much it will cost to complete your infographic.


I will collect data points on your desired topic for $10.

 

Reviews


helenethygesen:I need to find a nother. The work wasent what I have hoped

ucchashtalukder:Thanks again for your order. It was a good experience working with you.

ingridcook:Seller communicated with us immediately when he realized he was unable to meet the required expectations. This was very much appreciated.

ucchashtalukder:Thanks again for your order.

uconn2005:excellent work!


No comments:

Post a Comment