Saturday, November 10, 2018

I will do a professional and nice presentation for you

I will do a professional and nice presentation for you












About:

Hello! I'm Jenny a Graphic Designer and Illustrator! Welcome to my gig!


Are you searching help for create a professional and creative presentation? Do you have employees or companions and you need to express better your ideas or company branding? 
Do you need express your class or exposition with a nice HD look and be descriptive? You want graphics? I'm the right person for you! 

I will design a nice and professional presentation for you! I can create illustrations, infographics or graphics with your numbers and data. If you have an specific information you can send me the photos or material to add it on the presentation.

Presentations for everyone:
- Company
- Teachers (class, infographic)
- Students
- Bussinessman
- Artist
- Professionals
-  College
- Store
- Movement
- All

- I can create this presentation with animations or static but creative (recomended) and I can give you the file on .ppt or pdf. 

- If you have a question or want a personal offer please contact me by inbox. Thanks! :) 
 
*1-10 
slideshow 5$

*1-20 slideshow 10$

*1-30 slideshow  20$

*1-40 slideshow 30$

The 
Source File is an extra-gig. 



Reviews


lorettaholmes:Beautiful work!

vonvaux:Awesome experience!

morenittobcn:Good seller

vonvaux:thanks! Excellent experience!

lucho10:Excelente!!


No comments:

Post a Comment