Friday, November 9, 2018

I will create professional presentation in 24 hours

I will create professional presentation in 24 hours












About:

Hello, there!
Ayesha LEVEL-1 Seller on Fiverr, and a professional Powerpoint Presentation Maker here.
I will Create and Recreate a Minimal, Sleek and clean Business Presentation. I have 50+ Projects done.

Important Features:
Creative & Unique Concepts
Modern Presentation
Clean and sleek Keynote
Professional designs
Premium scheme

OFFERS:
       delivery in 24 hours 
  • Unlimited Revisions
  • less cost
  • source file

Contact Me before Assigning me order.

Exclusively on Fiverr.
Thanks 
Ayesha4.

Reviews


fordrles:They understood the brief and reviewed my brand and previous PowerPoint presentation and then improved on the overall style and layout of information in a new master slide deck. Highly recommended.

ayesha4:Excellent experience with Rob Ford..!\r\nGreat communication. He is New at Fiverr and Gave me one more job as saying he is impressed with my Designing.\r\n Thank you so much, Rob, for your best compliments. Happily work together in future.\r\n\r\nBest Regards,\r\nAyesha

brucedinger:Ayesha4 was great to work with ......definitely a winner! There were a few changes that needed to be made...but he made those changes on Christmas Day within a matter of hours. I will definitely use Ayesha4 services again.

ayesha4:One of the Excellent experience with Brucedinger. He is a good buyer.\r\nGood luck with your business. :)\r\nI will happily work together. !\r\nThank you,\r\nAyesha

cardio1971:I will be working with her again.


No comments:

Post a Comment