Sunday, November 11, 2018

I will make an awesome powerpoint

I will make an awesome powerpoint












About:

Send me your existing PowerPoint file, and I'll work my magic on it, transforming it into a compelling and engaging presentation. 

 Services included in ALL gigs:

  • Updating the background design
  • Proofreading and correcting your text's spelling and grammar
  • Redesigning the layout 
  • Improving the graphics 
  • Redesigning the header and footer (if required)
  • Inserting pictures (if desired)

Strictly for your commercial uses only. 

Please not that; "The services offered here are strictly for commercial purposes only and no academic work will be done." This is in line with Fiverr ToS.

Reviews


tonyaustralia:Super work. I really appreciated the rapid response and high quality work. I will be back.

ahmedlq:great experience working on this gig. would love to work again.

grahamgreenleaf:Very professional.

ahmedlq:a great experience.

richdogg38:Fast, on time and excellent work! Will use again!


No comments:

Post a Comment