Monday, November 12, 2018

I will provide high resolution satellite image and map with labels

I will provide high resolution satellite image and map with labels












About:

- You can tell me place's name or coordinate or can show me screenshot of the place on google maps. 
- You can tell me if you need georefernced image or not, which format do you want and size of the image, labeled or not (can include extra labels), with or without geography grids.
- Image resolution is defined by scale and image size.

Reviews


jdm4900:Super helpful seller, speedy with delivery and super quality delivery. I'll be back for more!

puujeers:Thank you.

aidank:Went beyond to provide me with the service I needed!

puujeers:High-quality.

polygraf:Nice to work with. Quick delivery, good communication.


No comments:

Post a Comment