Saturday, November 10, 2018

I will design and develop an interactive elearning course

I will design and develop an interactive elearning course












About:

Passionate developer and designer of e-Learning content & learning management systems with previous background in the education as maths teacher in an elementary school in Kumanovo. I am studying maths on the University of Natural Sciences in Skopje, Macedonia, currently freelancing (since 2008) and part-time consultant in the IAEA (International Atomic Energy Agency) since 2014. Expert in Adobe Captivate, Articulate Storyline, Articulate Studio (Engage, Presenter & QuizMaker), Adobe Presenter, Camtasia, Lectora, great knowledge in graphic design, animation, learning management systems, storyboarding, instructional design, Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Flash, Adobe Acrobat, LiveCycle, MS Office etc. somewhat knowledge in programming (HTML, Java), web design, Gomo, Drupal LMS, iSpring, ZebraZapps etc. In 2016 I started visiting Seavus Academy in Skopje, to upgrade my knowledge in the web development and 3D Building, so I can create more advanced eLearning products, as well as working on expanding and growing my startup, Enaspot.

Reviews


nicolenewtohr:Marko delivered an excellent course (of a very complex topic I might add) and he integrated my suggestions with ease and grace! I will definitely hire him again to build more courses.

marko281:Nicole is a perfect client. Friendly, understanble, calm... a pleasure to work with.

spsprojects:Very talented

marko281:Outstanding Experience!

kawwadah:Super talented!


No comments:

Post a Comment