Monday, November 12, 2018

I will make chart or graph image

I will make chart or graph image












About:

I will make chart or graph image

for $5 i'll make the simple chart/graph image.

For detailed chart/graph image inbox me for custom offer

Reviews


alialmotoe:This is my first time to deal with this seller but will not be the last time. I will use his service​ again.

imraza26:Good experience but he had issue with fiverr's watermark on delivered images. He can see the final delivery and fiverr's watermark wasn't hiding anything on the images. He said it's not my first order on fiverr and it's strange to accept work without receiving my work.

brianboyle88:Easy to work with.

imraza26:Thanks a lot , I appreciate it

sianjones589:Very quick to respond and completed task promptly and accurately


No comments:

Post a Comment