Friday, November 9, 2018

I will design a word or pdf file for you to make it awesome

I will design a word or pdf file for you to make it awesome












About:

Have a bore colorless WORD file?

Let me make it awesome with my format & layout skill.I will create an eye catching WORD file for you.I have good hand at format and layout and polishing files.I offer services of :

* Word File formatting

* Letterhead

* Newsletter created from scratch

* Template created from scratch

*  MS Word Fillable forms

* Book layout & design

* PDF file formatting


Please provide me the following before placing order:

1.Contents

2.Images/objects

3.anything else that you like to add to your file

I will deliver editable MS Word file and PDF file as a final copy.

Happy giging!

Reviews


spxmac:Horrible delivery. Got a totally unusable file. Unfortunately, this purchase was not worth the money we paid. We won't even use this thing, as it looks unprofessional and amateurish. The seller's attitude was equally disappointing, forcibly making us to approve this, while insisting it was alright. Well, it wasn't. Zero stars for customer service.

fozia_fab:He’s totally non-professional,superficial and arrogant with zero knowledge of using a Template.\r\nI wish I can share screenshots of his messages here that how he pushed me to the wall.I’m a seller and how on earth I shoved something in client’s hand? He just wanted free work. Not at all Recommended! \r\n

ohadklempert:Great Experience! Fozia did a great Job, I was surprised of the High level of her beautiful design and fast understanding of my notes. She understood easily what I wanted and modify her design accordingly very fast. I am very Happy with her service and work - I highly recommend her. Thank you dear Fozia.

fozia_fab:Really enjoyed this project. Great experience.It was a difficult project but client's communication, clear instruction along with follow ups and understanding help me so much to come up the final version. Highly recommended! Thank you so much for all your help.

ehsanchaudhary:Outstanding Experience!


No comments:

Post a Comment