Monday, November 12, 2018

I will convert your powerpoint ppt to video

I will convert your powerpoint ppt to video












About:

I will convert your power point presentation into HD video in 720p 1080p,  which can be used on any media sharing site like Youtube, Vimeo or any other normal website.


Other Things you should tell while ordering: Resolution Of the video in which you want like 720p 1080p 2K or 4k.
New Arrival Bonus: Will try to Deliver Within 24 hrs or less!

Reviews


craftynet:Brilliant Seller ... super fast and very responsive to requests.\n\nWill certainly use again.

ucchashtalukder:Thanks Dear. For the review. I would surely love to Work With you again. If i get the opportunity.

y8q661arf8pu:This guy is as a good as it gets for doing Powerpoints ; he designed me a template and also took my notes written on word for each slide and put them in a presentation .. he did everything but provide the text !! .. amazing service , true gem on fiverr pray he stays on fiverr!!

ucchashtalukder:Thanks you so much for the review.\r\nYou made my day.\r\nI were lucky enough to meet such an amazing buyer.\r\nI would love to work with you again.

craftynet:Brilliant Seller ... super fast and very responsive to requests.\n\nWill certainly use again.


No comments:

Post a Comment