Saturday, November 10, 2018

I will place your logo on truck van courier delivery cargo carriers

I will place your logo on truck van courier delivery cargo carriers












About:

Do you want to your promote your business in a unique way? Do you sell your products on the net?  Do you have a Business webpage with "Delivery" facility?

YOU ARE IN RIGHT PLACE NOW!

What you have to do? 
  1. Just send me ONE of your existing Logo/Image with transparent background (if you want clean transparent print effect) or Normal logo *
  2. Choose your images according to your package (You will get the link while filling the requirement form after purchase or alternatively you can contact me and I will send you the reference images). Send me your "Image No." written above each image.**
*  Not have a Logo with transparent background? Don't worry! I will remove the background of your logo for $5 extra gig!
**Van image number ends with ‘V’ and Truck image number ends with ‘T’.

What I can do for you?
I will place your logo on Van and Trucks realistically.

What you will get?
Different Mockup Styles (Number varies from  package to package)
Realistic High Quality Image in JPEG/PNG format, 300DPI or more
1 Free Revision
100% Customer Satisfaction Guaranteed

Important: You can choose your own images, so No request for changing the Image will be entertained.
Thanks,
Nandita.





Reviews


eggy1369:Job well done

nandita_c:Love to work with you, thank you so much!

eggy1369:Job well done

nandita_c:Love to work with you, thank you so much!

:


No comments:

Post a Comment