Sunday, November 11, 2018

I will design an outstanding powerpoint presentation

I will design an outstanding powerpoint presentation












About:

Hello buyers,

This gig entails the Creation of PowerPoint presentations.

I seek to assist buyers with heaps of information that need to be presented in a PowerPoint form, where the main ideas need to be outlined. I also aim at helping clients who need research on a particular topic that should also be presented in PowerPoint .

I create PowerPoints for presentation in Board meetings, Seminars, Workshops, Classes, Forums etc.


To make my services affordable and differentiated to suit the needs of my clients, I have categorized the services as follows:

ORDINARY PRESENTATION ($5 per slide)

  • Presentation with slides having content and a creative design.
  • Presentation created from provided material.

STANDARD PRESENTATION ($10 per slide)

  • Presentation having content and a creative design.
  • Notes added at the end of every slide.
  • Research done if presentation needs to be written from scratch.

PREMIUM PRESENTATION ($15 per slide)

  • Presentation havingcontent and creative design.
  • Notes amp; animation / transition added.
  • Research and analysis done if presentation needs to be written from scratch


Feel free to indulge with me on PowerPoint tasks.

**Please contact me before ordering**

Reviews


salman404:great job

jennifferwrite:Outstanding client!

shrouq:outstanding experence

jennifferwrite:A wonderful client.

shrouq:you are great .. thanks alot


No comments:

Post a Comment