Friday, August 17, 2018

I will create professional powerpoint pdf presentation

I will create professional powerpoint pdf presentation












About:

I will design PowerPoint / PDF presentations based on the instructions of each client. I can start working as soon as you send the information and deliver within the deadline.


Bit of my services

  • Modify your old presentations
  • Custom Slide Template with your Logo and Color Scheme.
  • Convert any type of document format to  PowerPoint
  • Creating a New PowerPoint from a provided outline.
  • Optimizing an Existing PowerPoint.
  • Creation or Insertion of Charts & Graphs.
  • Create Info-graphics 


The Deal:-

I will create  CLEAN, attractive, presentation for you. The design would be mind blowing and Elegant. I'm good at creative writing. 

I will do my best for your presentation!! I do NOT provide "PIRATED" presentations. 

Also,

  • Unlimited Revisions!
  • All the orders will be delivered Within 3 days! Let me get started on your next project now.  
  • Money Back Guarantee!!


You can choose from my packages as you need and add gig extras to cover up the page amount you have. If you have any questions, you can send a message to me. I will respond as soon as possible. 

Reviews


blockmine:Very nice work

designexpert786:Great Experience!

blueatlas:His design skills are remarkable. He did a fantastic job bringing my vision to reality. Thank you!

designexpert786:Wonderful Experience again!

mrafia:Great work. Thanks.


No comments:

Post a Comment