Friday, September 7, 2018

I will make presentation till 100 slides, and research for images if needed

I will make presentation till 100 slides, and research for images if needed












About:

Hello everyone!

If you are reading this, then you are in need of presentation.

Feel free to message me for any questions you need. I am usually providing samples - just images with watermark (with your content) before any order, so please message me first so we are on same page.

I am accepting custom offers for this too as some of presentations are small, or some presentations are really big and requires more amount of work.

Another thing that is very important, I am not retyping slides from images. Only way I do this is if you message me and we agree to this. If you order it without telling me first, it will probably be cancelled. Unless there is minor typing, so not a problem there at all.

Next important thing is that I will not redesign whole presentation when it is done. If you don't provide me samples of how you would want it to look (or even template like you would want it), I would make design based on your logo/website (if provided). Only minor changes are acceptable after.

If you need video from presentation, check my other gig.

P.S. VIDEO ON THIS GIG ISN'T PART OF PRESENTATION, THIS IS JUST FOR GIG VIDEO NOTHING MORE. PICTURES ON VIDEO ARE ONLY MADE IN POWERPOINT.

Reviews


yatirz:Did an excellent ideation to design work

arty182925:Thank you very much!

shawnhonolulu:Amazing Powerpoint presentation. Always does a great job for me and responds quickly to any changes or questions I have. An AMAZING provider here on Fiverr. Outstanding Experience!

arty182925:Thank you very much for amazing review! It was my pleasure to work with you again.

viktoriaszab459:I'm hosting my very first webinar in a couple of days and I didn't have the time to prepare the slides. \nHiring Arty was the best idea. He delivered a package of fantastic looking slides in only a couple of days. Meanwhile he provided me almost instant answers to my questions regarding the work he was going to do. \nThanks Arty!


No comments:

Post a Comment