Thursday, September 27, 2018

I will create powerpoint presentation or presentation design

I will create powerpoint presentation or presentation design












About:

Hi, 
Looking for a Professional Powerpoint slides deck.?
You have Come to the right Place
I am a professional presentation designer with Microsoft Office Powerpoint certification.
I will create Professional  PowerPoint presentations Slides In just 24 Hours or less if required.
I Can Provide : 

1: Corporate or brand Presentation Deck
2: Investors Presentation Deck
3: Marketing presentation designs 
4: Presentation redesign And Cleaning Work.

I offer Professional, High-Quality PowerPoint slides with Following Packages.

Order Now From $5
You will get 
Up to 10 Slides with a custom ppt design with unlimited revisions in just 2 days and you can also get your work in just 1 day by paying extra $5 for that.

Order Now From $25

Up to 15 Slides with a custom ppt design with unlimited revisions And Animations/Transitions in just 4 days and you can also get your work in just 2 days by paying extra $10 for that.

Order Now From $50

Up to 20 Slides with all features in just 6 days and you can also get your work in just 3 days by paying extra $15 for that.

POWERPOINT , PRESENTATION , POWERPOINT PRESENT , PRESENTATION DESIGNS , PRESENTATIONS



Reviews


rdhanda:I needed a clear typeset copy of a graphic framework to insert in my thesis, Danish reproduced this for me. Communication was excellent throughout the order and the exchange of ideas is appreciated, I’m delighted with the work. Definitely recommend!

danish_mahmood_:Great Buyer

alisonnixon:Great work!

danish_mahmood_:Thanks A lot

paulmayhew:Great quality of work, fast turnaround and good communication, thank you Danish.


No comments:

Post a Comment