Wednesday, September 26, 2018

I will create an unique infographic

I will create an unique infographic












About:

Attention! Read complete description and FAQ

Hello if you are looking, ELEGANT modern design infographics for your business, then you've reached at right place. In this gig, I will create an unique infographic design

Benefit of this GIG:

  • Number of Revisions Unlimited
  • Provide you all File Formats Included Editable File
  • Eye-catching modern elegant design that attract your audience
  • Response time less than 1 hours
  • Proper update coordination while working on project
  • Money Back Guarantee
  • Professional and unique infographic

What I required from you:-
Content/data/information/article/text/points which you want to visualize or represent.

If you need PPT file then the cost would be extra $30,
Note: Kindly message me before order, I will share my professional ideas too

-Try us once. You will come back over and over, we promise.
Regard: Nimrakhan

Reviews


peterkua:great experience. she is wonderful at what she does.

nimrakhan123:I always do my best to make my customers more than happy. Thank you!

prettygurlz:Love, Love, Love my graphic designer!!!! Fantastic job and very talented!!! Have used for over 5 or 6 gigs and I’m always overjoyed!!!

nimrakhan123:You are extremely great to work with. Thank you so much!

elegntlnn:Highly satisfied


No comments:

Post a Comment