Thursday, September 27, 2018

I will design clear and professional powerpoint presentation deck

I will design clear and professional powerpoint presentation deck












About:

Hello Dear! Warm welcome to my gig. Thanks for reaching me :)

(Note: this is NOT a $5 Gig. $5 is the starting or minimum service charge of mine.

Order price will be fixed based on the amount of work amp; deadline. So Please have a little chat with me regardingthe order price before placing an order)


I will offer services of :

1. Template Design

2. Professional/Corporate Presentation

3. Sales amp; Product Presentation

4. Info graphic Presentation

5. Company Profile/Portfolio

6. Class Lecture Presentation

7. Pitch Deck

8. Sponsorship deck

9. Animated, motion graphic Presentation amp; Transitions.

10. Whiteboard Presentation

11. PowerPoint slideshow/ Video

12. PreziPresentation

13. illustration amp; Funny type Presentation amp; so on upon request:)


I will be glad to be a part of your success. Waiting eagerly to work with you. :)

Reviews


bellarosepassio:Fast quality delivery very professional and presentation was great

mdanik3991:Very cooperative \u0026 flexible. Would like to work with her in the nearest future :)

kathymandelpbi:mdanik did a fantastic job! He incorporated music, video, pictures and text - all perfectly! Everything was done professionally and right on time! Very hard worker :) I would absolutely recommend working with this Seller. I will definitely choose mdanik to help me with future projects!! 5 Stars across the board on my first Fiverr experience!

mdanik3991:Really enjoyed working with Kathy! Sweet \u0026 simple instructions helped me to complete the work properly.\n would like to work with Kathy in the nearest future. :)

timpitch:Another outstanding job!


No comments:

Post a Comment