Wednesday, September 26, 2018

I will send you best 300 slides powerpoint presentation templates

I will send you best 300 slides powerpoint presentation templates












About:

My name is Karan. I have created Top PowerPoint Presentations for 100+ buyers & companies here on Fiverr via my other gigs.

Over my experience, I have studied the need of PowerPoint slides of the buyers and curated templates and slides for the same.

I developed the templates of the most frequently used slides by the buyers and I am sure it is exactly what you are looking for.

I am good at what I do.

Why me? 

  • Because I am a professional seller, working on Fiverr for 6 months.
  • Because I have over 50 reviews 99% of them being 5 stars.

What you get!

  • Pitch Deck Template
  • Company PowerPoint Template
  • Business Analysis Template
  • Business Pitch Template
  • Creative Proposal Template
  • Investment Process Template
  • Professional Service Template
  • Report Pitch Template
  • Infographics
  • Icon Pack

All these templates are Easy to Use, Editable and come with a Beautiful Stock-Free Images.

Don't hire someone to send you "20,000 slides presentation". Those are just random slides which will take ages for you to sort through. I will provide you with quality slides and not just quantity.

I will solve your PowerPoint needs.

If you have questions, please send me a message.

Reviews


asavasamuel:Thanks for your good work got a lot of projects coming up with you

karanbhasin808:Great experience! Looking forward to working with you :)

nikoniya:Fast delivery... also, the quality was better than expected!

karanbhasin808:Awesome exchange!

jobfitts:very good, understand expectations, very quick to respond and deliver and reasonable in price. Very good quality. I am/ very happy with his work.


No comments:

Post a Comment