Friday, September 28, 2018

I will design a name with 10 different hebrew fonts

I will design a name with 10 different hebrew fonts












About:

If you plan to get a Hebrew tattoo, if you need to style your car, motorbike or notebook with a unique sticker, or if you simply wish to have it printed on your business papers, t-shirt, coffee cup or any other item, here I am to help you.

I will design a name, a date or any other term in 10 different Hebrew fonts and will create a PDF out of it, so that you can be shure that "what you see is what you get". I do it this way since many operating systems are confusing text files and show them in a wrong way if the content is texted in a language that is written from the right to the left.

Reviews


brandon8290:thanks...what i needed...

hellinger:great and fast!\n\nthanks\n

marsarts:That's how fiverr should work. Great communication. Thank you.

briendyk:Outstanding Experience!

marsarts:Thanks! I'm happy you liked my work!


No comments:

Post a Comment