Friday, September 28, 2018

I will design a new powerpoint template

I will design a new powerpoint template












About:

I will design a new powerpoint template that contains 1 main slide and 2 content slides ,this design includes:
  • backgrounds
  • font decoration
  • bullets for content
--------------------------------------
If you want me to design a presentation based on your content, please take a look at the standard and premium packages, or you can contact me directly and i will make a custom offer for you.

Reviews


wildcat915:Great job!! I was very impressed with the outcome of the PowerPoint template. It looks amazing and seller did exactly as I wanted. Thank you!

kidgeronimo:The seller was responsive to my requests for changes and delivered quickly.

jbrolib:I didn't receive your edit requests earlier because of some sort of a technical problem between you and the platform , so i couldn't do anything about something that is out of my hand, but at the end i am glad you got the work you want, so thank you for choosing my services.

musikboy:Great Work!

jbrolib:good communicator, thank you for choosing my services


No comments:

Post a Comment