Friday, September 28, 2018

I will do adobe indesign services for you

I will do adobe indesign services for you












About:

NOTE:
Price is depend upon the complexity of the file..
For Big & other issue , PLEASE Contact me before placing order.

Advantage:
  • Here you will get any type of InDesign solution.
  • I will layout your book or any project according to International typesetting rules.
  • Instant reply by me.
  • 24 x 7  (if project requirement)
  • Professional Output

SERVICES:
• Cover Page Design 
• Book Pagination
• Novel Pagination
• Magazine 
• Ebook 
• Typesetting
• PDF Forms
• Editing/changes
• PDF to Indesign

Thanks :)

Reviews


cordad:Fast, easy to deal with. Thank you

anjanpaul:Great Buyer. Outstanding Experience!

danchannel:have used these guys before and was happy with their work

anjanpaul:Great Buyer! Amazing Experience.

juliesidorak:I needed work done as I didn't​ have time to learn and do myself on the deadline I was on. I ended up having to do a lot​ of the work and was late handing my project in. It was a frustrating experience.


No comments:

Post a Comment