Saturday, September 29, 2018

I will make powerpoint presentation for you

I will make powerpoint presentation for you












About:

Greeting,
my name is sharon kim I'm professional graphic designer with more than 6 year experiance. Do you need a professionally designed, flat style, custom infographic made to order? you're right on the place.

Delivery in less than 2 days
UNLIMITED REVISION UNTIL YOU SATISFY
-----
- Unique, outstanding, and professional work 
- Vector file so easy to edit in future
- Provide you all graphic file format (As an extras)
- All size resolutions available.
- Full ownership of your artwork (As an extras)
-----
I can help you research your desired topic and turn it into a professional presentations

Please check the conduct research extras for only $40 and extra 2 days.
-----
Please check the Q&A Section and message me for more information.

Reviews


ollieroberts:Great work

sharonkim46:great buyer and thanks for the tip

presarchitect:Thanks!

sharonkim46:great buyer

ollieroberts:Great work


No comments:

Post a Comment