Friday, September 28, 2018

I will try my level best to satisfy you with my work. + See More

I will try my level best to satisfy you with my work. + See More












About:

Are you looking for a professional PRESENTATION FOLDER or DOCUMENT FOLDER?

Features:
1. FREE source file
2. Vista Print
3. Size Depend on you. 
4. 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
5. Single Side/Double Side presentation folder design.
6. Print Ready Files Deliver Output as .JPG/.JPEG/.PDF.

WHAT I NEED TO KNOW FROM YOU
* The precise dimensions in pixels or inches (width by height);
* The colors that you prefer;
* Any logos or images (high resolution) that you want to be included;
* The text that you want to be included (grammar checked)

Reviews


yonghin:Cancelled order. Seller failed to deliver on time!

jasoberoi:Not very good service. Even after giving her 4 times instructions on the same design and sending her even the screenshot with the changes, Repeated same mistakes. At the end I just gave up

ubaidramadhan:fussy buyers and very confusing instructions. buyer is not smart

victoriabokeria:Thank you ! For Great job!!!

ubaidramadhan:thank for your order


No comments:

Post a Comment