Monday, August 20, 2018

I will do a complete makeover of your sales powerpoint presentation

I will do a complete makeover of your sales powerpoint presentation












About:

Exclusively on Fiverr amp; The Only Level 2 Designer Who Can Beautifully and Professionally Design,Write and Sales-Proofread your Presentation for Maximum Impact !

#PLEASE CONTACT BEFORE ORDER TO ENSURE FULL UNDERSTANDING OF YOUR NEEDS! Don't Order Before Contacting, I need to UNDERSTAND to be able to Deliver to a 100% Satisfaction!#

With over 14 years experience with Sales and Marketing I have perfected my ability to Create, Write amp; Design Beautiful, Professional, Clean and Eye Catching presentations.
It doesn't matter what is your industry
It doesn't matter what is your product
All that matters is
HOW YOU PRESENT IT

****THIS GIG IS FOR the NON-COMPROMISING PROS WHO SEEK ONLY THE BEST***

With the Premium Package you'll receive the total creation of a 100% unique, 100% yours. Design AND Content to make you stand above your competition and get the DEAL.

***
Design in Multiple Languages! For Content these are
- English
- Russian
- Hebrew
- Spanish
***

Please send me a query prior to placing the order to ensure a perfect result.
For any matter and question just send me a msg at any time and I will be happy to help out!

Here's to your success!
Anna

Reviews


petedog1017:I have worked with her before. She is a real pro!\nThanks!!

mazarskyamazon:Outstanding Experience!

jamesscotland:Always a pleasure: fast, and high quality, beautiful work\n

mazarskyamazon:Outstanding Experience!

rex1262:Anna provided an excellant service, the quality of work, formatting, colour scheme and after sales service was extreamly high, a proffesional job which acivieved all of my sales and marketting objectives. I will be coming back to Anna to complete additional presentaitons. Recommend anyone looking for a proffesional service to talk to Anna.


No comments:

Post a Comment