Thursday, August 16, 2018

I will give you attractive ms word,pp,excel templates in 25 minutes

I will give you attractive ms word,pp,excel templates in 25 minutes












About:

js-gig-main-desc ">
Hi there,

This is Andrew and I'm going to offer with my gig, a big collection of 
attractive microsoft Word, Excel, Power Point Templates. These are will very useful for anyone who think to do something new with MS Office package.

You will not take any effort because all of these are very creative and 
attractive.

I will give you another 25 psd Templates as an offer with this gig.

Thank you
Your Regards 
Andrew 

---------------------------Exclusively on Fiverr.vom/Artblast------------------------

Reviews


jaimeleal:Great service and easy to work with.

artblast:You are an amazing buyer!

equestricare:Artblast was very easy to deal with, but file format was not easy to work with and then once received all the ppt templates came from a free template site and the word docs were pretty much what you can get out of the word gallery. Not worth the time I spent sorting it out \u0026 money it cost

artblast:I did everything from my best. I think win rar format is too easy to work with. Thank you

fjd2012:Gig was delivered in 6 minutes - a Fiverr record! Fantastic seller!


No comments:

Post a Comment