Friday, August 17, 2018

I will create best animated powerpoint ever

I will create best animated powerpoint ever












About:

js-gig-main-desc ">

Please read my gig description carefully and place the order. (PLEASE CONSIDER EXTRA GIG ALSO)


Looking for Professional / Corporate / Custom / Modern High Quality Presentation? I'm the perfect person for you!



You can see my professionalism from my recent work samples. So don't waste your time on amateur designers.



I can match the layout to your existing company theme or logo or your preference.

No additional cost for adding images.

What you get in $5 Basic Gig: 

  • 8 Slides basic design not like our samples showing here. (If you want Premium Design, Please check my Gig Extra  )

  • You will get your delivery in 3 days. (If you want in 1 or 2 day, Please check my Gig Extra)

  • I will deliver final file in PDF formats. (For PPTX Editable source file Please see Extra gig)

  • Unlimited Revision Until your satisfied (FREE)


For adding voice narrations or background music and convert into a video (With Professional Animation) I take extra $10.


Prices are very simple:

  • Up to   8 slides        -   $15
  • Up to 16 slides        -   $30
  • Up to 24 slides        -   $45
  • UP to ++....


Reviews


nettlesarchie:I need to update and old presentation!

caffeinenights:needed presentation for award ceremony. The designer did an great job and fully understood the brief. Excellent job! Would recommend and use again!

magnetoman:Very prompt and was extremely impressed with the standard of work for a Fiverr price.

spouellet:Amazing job !

adrianmend:Another excellent project, delivered on-time, from a real pro, thinking designer who comes up with engaging and creative visuals. Thanks once again! Till next time...


No comments:

Post a Comment