Sunday, July 1, 2018

I will create professional powerpoint presentation

I will create professional powerpoint presentation












About:

"Not only can a designer change the world, a designer should. This is the best job in the world! let's do it right"

Are you looking for a Professionally PowerPoint Presentations / pitch deck  for your : business,website,charity,products,proposal,e-book or anything else? This is the place...

  • PPT file is completely editable. You can change text, images etc.  
  • Unlimited Revisions
  • Final Files - PDF & PPTX Editable Source File

You provide the text and leave the rest to me.

Here is the link to my portfolio:
https://drive.google.com/open?id=1TCquvSTV3MDrdAFOS254k_-Py5YqO3qy

What are the Features of my Gig?

  1. Custom Design for every customers based on their Brand Design & Identity.
  2. Images, Graphical Elements and Transitions/Animations.

I Can Match The Layout To Your Existing Company Theme Or Logo Or Your Preference.

No Additional Cost For Adding HD Royalty free Images.

Please send me a query prior to placing the order to ensure a perfect result.
For any matter and question just send me a msg at any time and I will be happy to help out!


ORDER NOW!
Ahmad




Reviews


ahsanmalik995:Excellent Experince. Highly Recommend.

aftab009:thank you so much

maliktalhariaz:Very nice experience with this seller! Real worth of money.\nWill order again. Highly recommended.

aftab009:thanks

asif505:quick and delivered as mentioned.


No comments:

Post a Comment