Sunday, July 1, 2018

I will make your draft PPT neat, nice and good looking.

I will make your draft PPT neat, nice and good looking.












About:

See My Creative Presentation Designs inLive Portfolio (My REAL SAMPLES)

I will Convert Prezi into VIDEO.

For 10$, I will Replace Prezi Logo with Your Company Logo.

Features:

- Best Communicating Slides with Observers
- Use of Music (Recommended)
- Editing + Modification facilities
- Decent + Attractive Slides
- Best Understandable View
- Viewer's Choice
- Use of Animations
-New,Unique, Professional amp; Colorful Themes
- Use of Your Company Logo

Content can be provided inPowerPoint, Word, PDF or other forms, as long as it's clear and has clear structure. In saying that,PowerPoint format is usually best as it clearly shows the presentation sequence and I can retrieve any contents from it to be imported into Prezi.

Package:

Prezi:

- 5 Frames in 15$ If You Provide me Your Contents With Images.
- If you NeedEditable Master File, Buy 1 Extra Gig.
-Contact INBOXfor further detail of Prezi Packages.

Bonuses:

1. Modification FREE(Unlimited)
2.Fair Dealwith in Your Budget


-Please Contact me First Before You Order.

Reviews


randy09:Muy buen trabajo, increĆ­ble presentaciĆ³n.

ayesha54:Thank you so much...!

alscar:Very good worker

ayesha54:Thank you so much...! Such a nice buyer... Thanks again for such a awesome tip :)

alscar:great work


No comments:

Post a Comment