Monday, July 30, 2018

I will do creative power point slides and prezi presentation

I will do creative power point slides and prezi presentation












About:

See My Creative Presentation Designs in Live Portfolio (My REAL SAMPLES) 

I Create  PPT and Document File 


Features:

- Conversion of PPt into prezi
- Use of Music (Recommended)
- Covert PDF,Word,Excel and Vice verse
- Editing + Modification facilities
- Decent + Attractive Slides
- Use of Animations
- New, Unique, Professional & Colorful Themes
- Use of Your Company Logo
- 4:3 Ratio + 16:9 Ratio
- Info graphics Design
- Use of Header & Footer
- Color Variations


Delivery Time

I always try to deliver the order the soonest possible. Of course, if you are in a hurry, you can mark the “Extra Fast” field option and I promise I will deliver it in maximum 24 hours from the time of your order.

Custom Order

You can always contact with me in case you did not find exactly what you were looking for and be sure that we will do it.

Please Contact me First Before You Order.

Reviews


sorenzo:I’m really happy with the info graphic presentation opolox delivered. I would recommend him. Thanks oplolox

opolox:Good and coprative buyer. thank you

prenslev:It was okay. Some misunderstanding, but over all has it good and nice work.

thekhowaja:OUTSTANDING!!!!!!

opolox:He ask to create template and i provide him exactly according to your requirements. its really good to help other people's :)


No comments:

Post a Comment