Sunday, July 29, 2018

I will be more than happy to oblige to your request. If I am not online, initiate a discussion and I will be with you shortly.

I will be more than happy to oblige to your request. If I am not online, initiate a discussion and I will be with you shortly.












About:

If you are looking to raise some funds ad at the same time educate and add value to your investor. You're at the right place.

A pitch deck in my opinion should be should be captivating, graphically supreme and at the same time be informational. The slide space should be maximized, and believe me “this approach works wonders”.

  • Writing a brief proposal on your requirement and getting approval for the list of slides in advance
  • Creating a custom PowerPoint template design to suit your requirement
  • Conducting research on business / finance related topics if required within the scope of the presentation slide and briefing on contents
  • Creating and presentation of graphs and charts where appropriate

I offer a completely consultative and constructive approach. I also will offer you revisions till you are satisfied.

I’d love to discuss the project. Please initiate a discussion.

Reviews


tracymendoza:AD was great to work with!! I look forward to working with him again in the future!

ad_insight:Pleasing experience.

sajidjtp:Very receptive and understanding provider. Did complete my work and delivered before time. Unlimited revisions until i was happy and will order again.

avihillstower:this man is fantastic

ad_insight:Lovely personality.


No comments:

Post a Comment