Thursday, July 26, 2018

I will turn your digital product bundle into 3d product cover

I will turn your digital product bundle into 3d product cover












About:

I'll Create an Irresistible Products Bundle For Your Digital Product Covers That Your Audience Can’t Wait to Get Their Hands On
Your bundle could be your ebooks, video tutorials, your membership site, coaching/consultation, downloadable audio/photos, online course, anything you like.


But You Need a Professionally Designed Image to Market Your Bundled Products
I'll help you turn flat product cover/screenshots into tangible-looking 3D products that raise their perceived value and increase your sales.

I'll make your product/service looks inspiring, realistic and exciting FROM a customer's perspective.


I Offer
  • Fast delivery - get your completed design in 24-hour
  • Get what you want - unlimited revisions until you are satisfied
  • Peace of mind - you only pay the work when you are 100% HAPPY


What I Need From You
  1. Provide me with your existing product images.
  2. Select the bundle you like from http://flic.kr/s/aHsmaDhJY9

Whether it's your ebooks, video tutorials, membership site, coaching or consultation, downloadable files, online course that you're selling, this service is for you.

If you have specific requirements or questions, please contact me before ordering

Reviews


cyberbodyshop:Second time working with this artist. I will be back again

goliwog:Outstanding experience. Always a pleasure to work with.

cyberbodyshop:I will definitely be back!

goliwog:Excellent and helpful buyer. It's a pleasure doing business with her.

cyberbodyshop:Second time working with this artist. I will be back again


No comments:

Post a Comment