Monday, July 30, 2018

I will design chart table and infography

I will design chart table and infography












About:

Please read instruction before ordering.


Are you in need of a an attractive, elegant and sleek infographics chart.
Here I have the solution.

I will design 1 data chart and infographic from the data or info  you provide for $5 (Only Jpg file).

Texts must be provided.


For Extra fast delivery you have to message me first.

***Plus contact me for any graphic and web related jobs***


ALSO Specialized in:

GRAPHIC
-
  • Logo
  • business card
  • brochure
  • flyer
  • Newsletter
  • Mockup
  • Book
  • Magazine
  • Advertisement
  • and everything I can put my hands on : )
WEB -
  • Wordpress
  • HTML
  • CSS
  • Mockup
  • Mailchimp
  • Newsletter
  • Banners
  • Facebook Cover, Banners, Wall Advertisement

Reviews


cjouellette:Very professional and does excellent work!

sumeshmrjn:Thanks for the review and order.

cjouellette:Always fantastic to work with!

sumeshmrjn:Thanks for the review.

corinalungu:I very much appreciate the flexibility in accommodating my specific needs as well as the quality of work and responsiveness. Second order, and looking forward to more ...


No comments:

Post a Comment