Monday, July 30, 2018

I will put your logo on courier delivery paper package box parcel cargo van

I will put your logo on courier delivery paper package box parcel cargo van












About:

IMPORTANTPlease read this description carefully before you buy this Gig!

Do you want to your promote your business in a unique way? Do you sell your products on net?  Do you have a Business webpage with "Delivery" facility?

YOU ARE IN RIGHT PLACE NOW!

What you have to do? 

  • Just send me ONE of your existing Logo/Image with transparent background (if you want clean transparent print effect) or Normal logo
  • You can choose 2 Images (You have to Contact with me and I will send you the reference images) or I will choose them for you. Send me your "Image No.".

What I can do for you?

I will place your image/logo on various places like Paper Box,Cargo van, Courier guy's Cap, T-shirt , I.Card etc hyper-realistically.

What you will get?

  • 2 Different Mockup Styles
  • Realistic High Quality Image in JPEG/PNG format, 300DPI or more
  • 1 Free Revision
  • Special Surprise Bonuses (See Gig Extra)
  • 100% Customer Satisfaction Guaranteed

Gig Extra:

  • One Day Delivery
  • Additional Revision
  • Removing background of your logo

Duration:  It will never take longer than 3 days.

Important: Inbox me prior to buy this gig.  You can choose your images, so No request of changing the Image will be entertained.

Just try and see the difference...

Reviews


jimbob9631:Perfect quick work, will use again

nandita_c:Thank you for being my valued customers. I am grateful for the pleasure of serving you and meeting your needs. Thank you so much!

urbanmover:Excellent work. Thanks

nandita_c:I am really glad to know that you like them, thank you very much!

yusufkalla:Thank you.


No comments:

Post a Comment