Sunday, July 29, 2018

I will can bring you ideas to life

I will can bring you ideas to life












About:

Hello my name is Rishi Patel and I want to start off by saying that I can create and design whatever idea that forms in your mind. My specialties are that I am fluent in Spanish and in English, I am a college student who has taken and passed programming languages such as c,c++, and java, certified in all Microsoft office related programs and web design. Let me know what you would like and we can discuss what type of methods, options, designs etc, that you will like. I provide a respectful and professional approach to everyone and I show good character qualities as well. I am a hard working individual who will do whatever it takes to get the job done on a deadline. I am experienced in working with people as I use to work at my fathers store. I’m here to help you and give you the satisfaction that you deserve.

Reviews


:

:

:

:

:


No comments:

Post a Comment