Thursday, October 18, 2018

I will fill your text only MS Office file with the finesse that it deserves and make it presentable

I will fill your text only MS Office file with the finesse that it deserves and make it presentable












About:

Are you worried that your report is text-only and it should be more presentable. Order with me today to treat your MS Office document with the finesse that it deserves.


I have been working on designing reports in my routine job for 5 years and on fiverr for 3 years.

The basic package includes,
 
A uniform theme
Headers and footers
Cover page design
Professional fonts
Table of Contents

The document output will be provided in PDF and editable format as well.

Reviews


udit_bhandari:He was very communicative and understood what i needed exactly. Would surely work with him again.

stlyfinancial:thanks a lot, its been a pleasure

tharry20:Fantastic seller who repeatedly delivers high quality work, highly recommend for all your formatting needs.

stlyfinancial:Thanks a bunch, hope to see you again soon. :)

miltiadescaldis:Transformed my document into something I can be proud of and present to high level investors and institutions. Thanks for the great work Hisan!


No comments:

Post a Comment